This popular medium to make piped flowers definitely needs some patience to do, but its definitely worth trying. Especially because as its gluten free and vegan friendly. You can store it in the fridge for up to two weeks and one month in the freezer.
- 16oz White beans
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Tablespoon of sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Soak the white beans in water overnight.
- Put the beans in a pot, along with 5 cups of water.
- Add a pinch of salt and cook on medium till soft, removing any white foam.
- Strain and cool.
- Place the contents in blender, add sugar and vanilla extract.
- Blend together and cook down, mixing until it becomes paste.