My take on the classic ice cream. A raspberry sponge covered in coloured Belgian chocolate, reflecting the style and experience of one my favourite childhood teats. Except this time in cake form!
The mould I used, allows for numerous variations and styles such as these below. We are excited to be offering this as a gifting product soon. Feel free to sign-up and register your interest at our website: www.cakepopsicles.com.
- 1 cup soy milk (250 milliliters)
- 3 tablespoons oats
- 2 dates
- 3 walnuts
- 1 strawberry
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Pour the milk in a saucepan and bring it to boil.
- Add the oats, cover the saucepan and cook over medium heat for about 10 or 15 minutes.
- Place the mixture in a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients.
Serving Size: 1 bowl Calories: 507 Sugar: 70.5 g